• in the plenary inspiration and inerrancy of the Scriptures contained in the Old and New Testaments; that the Bible is the only sufficient rule of faith and practice.
• that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God, the Father; God, the Son; God, the Holy Spirit.
• in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to earth in power and glory to judge the living and the dead.
• in the Holy Spirit, God present with us for guidance, for comfort, and for empowerment.
• that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
• in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
• that the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
• in the Church as the fellowship for worship and service for all who are united to the living Lord.
• in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation